vivo’s latest V-Series Smartphone V19 to Launch on May 14 in Pakistan
Muhammad Mubeen Javed
Vivo’s every new phone brings futuristic features at an affordable price. Vivo is going to add V19 in the family with the features of Dual iView Display, Super Night Mode, and Screen Light.
The brand is famous for its star-studded launch events in Pakistan. Vivo will use a Short digital broadcast to make the announcement on May 14, 2020.
Pre-Order Details and Pricing are kept under the wraps. It will be revealed on the day of the launch. The warm-up campaign featuring Vivo V19’s brand ambassadors Hania Amir and Fahad Mustafa is on full swing. Vivo is offering gifts through social media platforms.
What’s Special About Vivo V19?
Features of V19 are given below
• 3D Glass Design with SCHOTT Xensation® Up Protection
• features with 6.44-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Dual iView Display
• Rear 48MP main camera, 8MP super Wide-Angle Camera, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP bokeh camera. Super Night Portrait, Art Portrait. Featuring Ultra Stable Video and Art Video Modes for Live Bokeh and Color Change.
• 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 & 4500mAh (70% Charge in 40 minutes), Type-C port
• In-Display Fingerprint Scanning, Dual 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0
• AI Noise Cancelling for Video & Voice Calls
• 32MP Dual Front Camera with Super Night Selfie and Aura Screen Light (105-degree wide Selfie) Image Stabilization for Selfie Video
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 2.3GHz octa-core SoC, 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 Fastest Storage, up to 512GB microSD card support, Triple SIM slot.
• Copper Tube Liquid Cooling, Multi-Turbo 3.0 with Ultra Game Mode
• It has Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10