Now you can virtually walk with Google street view in Google Map
Google working more and more on its Google Map. Finally, he got a feature that was missing in the App.
Now Google going to launch Street view for your convenience. Google street view will show you panoramic views of streets and different building nearby. It is the best you to lead you the right way you don’t know. And this all be done without leaving your comfort zone.
With this feature, one could get the exact location or detail of a building at a nearby street. The interesting thing about this feature is you can take virtually walk without leaving the comfort zone. This interesting thing will make your walk enjoyable for you.
Google’s new version 10.23.4 has included these features.
How is this feature working? Let us tell you;
- Type Place in the destination in Google Maps.
- Click on the Map layer button.
- A box will pop-up just under the “Explore”, then you will find a link to street view.
- Tap on it, areas with the blue line will show you the street view where you want to go.
- Use of finger will tell you what is to left and what is to right.
- Scroll down on the blue line to make a Virtual view.
So it’s all about the latest feature in Google Maps. Google Maps now filled with more enjoyable and fun. Now you can enjoy the street view and virtual walk by these interesting features. The features are available for Android and iOS.