How to prevent your phone from taking blurry photos
The world is taken over by the rule of smartphones. Everyone has one and everyone is addicted to one. No important moment like meeting for favorite celebrity goes unrecorded just because “I forgot a camera at home” happened. The camera phones are with us, on us all the time. Gone are the days when we took pictures with cameras and have them developed at the shop nearby. The meticulous collages and decorative album of childhood are gone too.
There is one problem we face while taking photos with our camera phones. Yes! You thought right. The blurry photos. The article below will solve this problem for you.
Keep that in mind!
If there is a problem associated with the hardware or software of the phone the following solution will not work. Same goes with the physical and liquid damage. In that case, the internal fixing will be required by an expert.
Why does the Camera go blurry?
The front and the rear camera both are made of tiny lenses that move back and forward to adjust the image. Depending upon the distance from the object the focal length is adjusted and the clear image comes in the view. Sometimes these small lenses get stuck while focusing and the blurry image is formed. The problem is even more prominent and persistent when the image is close by and the focusing is required. For the moderately distant images, the problem might revolve on its own.
How to fix this?
This is the simple hack will resolve the problem in a quick fix.
1. If the camera is not focusing force shut down the camera, and close the app.
2. Reopen the camera and tap on the screen where you need to focus.
3. The image will become clear, if not follow the step onwards.
4. Shut down the app again and shake the cell phone a little three to four times.
5. Reopen the camera and focus the object of choice.
6. Voila! The issue of the blurry pictures is resolved. Your camera can take sharp photos again.